ПВ1 1 x 2,5 (price for 1 m.)
ZZKM (Zaporizhia Non-Ferrous Metals Plant) is a well-known manufacturer of cable and wire products in Ukraine and abroad. The guarantee of impeccable product quality is certified by the world leader in testing, inspection and certification services - "Bureau Veritas Certification Holding SAS-UK Branch".
PV 1 - Wires are intended for electrical installations at stationary laying in power networks, and also for installation of electric equipment, cars, mechanisms and machines.
Wire with a cross section of 0.5-1 mm 2 is designed for indoor installation at a nominal voltage of 300/500 V, wire with a cross section of 1.5-400 mm2 - general purpose for a nominal voltage up to 450/750 V and a frequency up to 400 Hz, or constant voltage up to 1000 V.
Technical and operational characteristics:
- Cable operating temperature from - 50º C;
- Relative humidity up to 100% at + 35º C;
- Installation of wires should be carried out at a temperature not lower than minus 5 C;
- The minimum bending radius when laying 10 outer diameters of the wire for PV1, PV1ng, PV1ngd, PV1ngd1 and 5 outer diameters - for wires of other brands;
- Long-term permissible heating temperature of cable cores during operation: + 70ºС;
- Construction length of wire by agreement;
- Service life, not less than 15 years;
- Warranty period of operation is 2 years;
- Wires with an outer diameter of up to 12 mm are supplied in bays or on wooden drums, wires with a diameter of more than 12 mm are supplied on wooden drums;
- The standard length of the bay is 100 m, other lengths by agreement.
- GOST 6323-79
- TU U 31.3-31549003-011: 2007
- DSTU IEC 60227-3: 2004
e-provod.com.ua delivers the goods you purchased throughout Ukraine.
Courier delivery in Kiev
For orders up to 5000 ₴, the shipping cost is 100 ₴.
When ordering from 5001 ₴, delivery is free.
Time of delivery
We deliver from 14:00 to 21:00
When placing an order before 12:00, delivery on the same day.
Orders placed on Sunday are delivered on Monday.
Delivery by transport services:
The choice of a transport company for the delivery of your order can be specified at checkout or discussed with the phone manager on the site. Shipping costs are set by the carrier. Delivery time depends on the transport service chosen by the client. We have a system of discounts on delivery.
Upon receipt of your order at the delivery service, be sure to check the integrity of the package and its contents for validity and absence of mechanical damage.
We try to carry out delivery in Ukraine by the Nova Poshta carrier, but we will always listen to your wishes when choosing a carrier:
Kiev, Kherson, Kharkov, Yuzhnoukrainsk, Mariupol, Chernomorsk, Raisins, Zaporizhia, Poltava, Kramatorsk, Svatovo, Akhtyrka, Vinnitsa, Borispol, Dnipro, Kropyvnytskyi, Pereyaslav-Khmelnitsky, Tarutino, Zenkov, Rubezhnoye, Brovary, Zheltytsky Lody, Vody, Khmelnytsky , Ternopil, Sumy, Slavyansk, Voznesensk, Severodonetsk, Kamenskoye, Kryvyi Rih, Exactly, Volnovakha, Chernihiv, Nikolaev, Druzhkovka, Kolomyia, Belgorod-Dniester, Kurakhovo, Belovodsk, Berdichev, Lutsk, Novgorod-Seversky, Vladimir-Volynsky, Orzhitsa, Vasilyevka, Lviv, Pavlograd, Stone-Podolsky, But Vovolynsk, Bezlyudovka, Belopolye, Zhytomyr, Novoselitsa, Mirgorod, Pyryatin, Cherkasy, Kelmens, Khust, Uzhgorod, Petrikovka, Vasilkov, Nizhyn, Smila, Vysokopole, Konstantinovka, Obukhov, Uman, Nikopol, Mukachevo, Chernivtsi, Berdyansk, Pokrovsk Frankivsk, Kompaneevka, Manganese, Berezanka, Zvenigorodka, Glukhov, Boyark, Pervomaisk, Energodar, Odessa, Verkhnodniprovsk, Burshtyn, Horlivka, Kovel, Bakhmut, Melitopol, Shostka, Romny, Krynichka, Lubny, Konotop, Kremenchug, Primaila, Izmail, Belaya, Izmail , etc.