Motion sensor IP55 Hager
For automatic control of outdoor lighting of industrial and residential buildings by detecting moving people.
- Additional energy savings due to adjustable light threshold and time delay.
- High accuracy due to compact Fresnel lenses.
- Installation on corners by means of the delivered adapters is possible.
- With the help of dampers it is possible to limit the covered area.
- Degree of protection IP 55 / IK03
Motion sensors 140° / 200° "basic
- - 140 ° sensors
- - 200 ° sensors on facades
- - Degree of protection IP55
- - Operating temperature from -20 to + 55 °C
- - 230 V AC 50 Hz / 60 Hz
- - 10 A AC1 closing contact
- - 1500 V incandescent bulbs
- - Potentiometers of adjustment of delay time and a threshold of illumination directly on the device
- - wall mounting
- - ceiling mounting (accessory EE82x)
- - corner mounting (with EE82x adapter)
- - Detection range of 16 m (at installation height of 2,5 m)
- - Horizontal adjustment of lenses +/- 80°
- - Vertical adjustment of lenses 0-30°
- - Restriction of detection zones by means of blinds (are included in the package of delivery)
- - Installation of a threshold of illumination within 5 - 1000 Lux
- - Setting of operation delay time from 5 with. Up to 15 min.
- - Pulse mode, for example for control of stair lighting.
Motion sensor 140°
- Color: white EE820
- Color: black EE821
Motion sensor 200°
- Color: white EE830
- Color: black EE831
Mounting adapters for motion sensors "basic"
For installation of EE82x and EE83x sensors on the ceiling and at the corners
- Angle adapter EE820 / EE830 white EE825
- Angle adapter EE821 / EE831 black EE826
- Ceiling adapter EE820 / EE830 white EE827
- Ceiling adapter EE821 / EE831 black EE828