Time relays Hager
Time relay Hager - time delayed on and off
With the Hager time relay, you can control the on and off of alarm lamps and acoustic alarm devices, fans, illuminated signs, etc. with a time delay. The setting of different time ranges is carried out by a potentiometer on the front panel. In addition, there are multifunction relays with 8 different functions.
Benefits for you:
- Simple implementation of a time delayed on / off function - for ventilation in bathrooms, kitchens and toilets, alarms, etc.
- A wide variety of time relay options - with pull-in delay, delayed return, pulse commutation, pulse shaper, relay-breaker and multifunction relay. Large range of time setting - from 0.1 s. up to 10 hours
- Status indication is carried out by LED.
- Mounting: DIN rail in electrical distribution boards
- Version: modular devices
- Rated voltage: 24 to 230 VAC, 24 to 48 VAC / DC, 12 VAC / DC
- Relay output: 10 A, 230 V, AC1
- Time range: from 0.1 s. up to 10 h
- with retraction delay,
- delayed return,
- with impulse switching,
- pulse shaper,
- relay - breaker and multifunction relay.
There are no products to list in this category.