The heating cable has one power cable for connection.
Grayhot Heating Cables
Grayhot heating cables are offered in lengths from 6 to 128 m. The power is, respectively, from 92 to 1929 W, and the nominal electrical resistance is 25.1 to 529 ohms. The area of the room that can be heated with a cable is from 0.5 to 16 m2, depending on the laying step.
The dimensions of the Grayhot heating cable (4.5 x 5.5 mm) allow it to be placed at a distance of 16 mm from the floor surface in a layer of tile adhesive or deeper in a screed. The maximum operating temperature of the cable insulation is 125 °C.
At the same time, the material consumption of everyone in the product is reduced by combining two layers of insulation into one, equalizing the thickness of the heating cable sheath along its perimeter, and also optimizing production costs due to the unification of products.
GrayHot 15 is compatible with any thermostats designed to control the operation of underfloor heating. Has a 2.5 meter cold end for connection to a thermostat or other switching device. The power of this device must not be less than the power of the connected heating cable.
Heating cable for warm floor GRAYHOT is a two-core shielded heating cable that allows you to heat:
- Laminate - the cable is laid in 12.5 cm steps (120 W / m²)
- Indoor tiles - in 10 cm increments (150 W / m²)
- Tiles on the balcony - in 7.5 cm increments (200 W / m²).
The heating cable has one power cable for connection. It is installed in a screed or a layer of tile adhesive. You can install it yourself. Installation does not require special skills, however, the electrical connection should be entrusted to a specialist.
- Cable type two-core shielded
- Rated voltage 220 V
- Maximum voltage 250 V
- Specific power 15 W / m at 220 V
- Heating cable dimensions 4.5 * 5.5 mm
- Power cable 2.5 m, 3 * 0.75 mm²
- Aluminum foil shield
- Outer insulation (cable sheath) PVC
- Resistance deviation that is allowed -5% ... + 10%
- Maximum temperature 65° С
A kind of heating cable Gray Hot for underfloor heating
|Cable length, m||
|Power, W||Area, m2 at a step of laying|
|12.5 cm.||10 cm.||7,5 cm.|
|120 W / m²||150W / m²||200W / m²|
* To save energy, it is better to use a programmable thermostat.
Heating cable construction